Implement Cloud ERP Today
The days of telling organizations to implemement an ERP system are pretty much over. Most organizations have embraced they need an ERP system, as it really is the backbone of your technology and helps keep your business running smooth. Instead, ERP deployment methods have become the talk. When a business grows, they usually do so at a pace that is dramatically faster than their IT system can handle. Overhauling and upgrading your ERP system is a huge undertaking and a hefty expense. So why put your business through that?
Outside of the expense and hassle of maintaining an on-premise ERP system, there are other reasons why your organization should move your ERP system to the cloud.
- Competition. You are still on the front end of organizations moving their ERP systems to the cloud, so if you do it NOW, you just gained a leg up on the competition. Your competition is being hunkered down with a legacy ERP system. Without being hindered by the complexity and frustrations of legacy systems, your business won’t experience the hiccup and frustrations. Working with a fragmented IT environment that is full of old applications and systems that work differently in multiple locations, hinders growth and slows business. That is what you want for your competition, not your own business.
- Mobility. With the workforce becoming increasingly mobile, most employees now own at least one mobile device, if not multiple. Cloud-based ERP allows users to work on the go, which is tremendously efficient compared to getting legacy systems to work online. Employees can work anywhere and connect to the their Cloud ERP without experiencing any difficulties.
- Security. Most organizations don’t pay much attention to security as it relates to their ERP system. Who has access to your legacy ERP system? The answer is probably anyone that has ever worked for your organization, employees and outside contractors alike. With a single Cloud ERP, you know who is accessing what and when. You can perform a security update that will protect everyone instantly, without lengthy rollouts and audits. You can change user access in an instant also.
- Scalability. As your business grows, you need your technology to grow. As you grow, you may need to move to a new physical location as well. Most businesses can’t afford downtime, a few hours would be enough to damage a mid-market company. With a Cloud ERP system, your workers can work from home during a relocation and you can ensure your downtown is zero. A Cloud ERP system does not place it’s reliance on a large, expensive, power-hungry server room, so there is no moving of equipment and shutting down of networks. You can add employees and grow your business by ensuring you never outgrow your ERP system.
- Innovation. Cloud ERP connects users from all different locations and departments together in a single instance. Cloud ERP removes all kinds of barriers and allows for greater communication and collaboration. This platform can roll-out new and innovative applications instantly without the need for excessive planning and implementation.
There are certainly more reasons than these for deploying Cloud ERP in your organization. It all comes down to this: Cloud ERP can increase your business efficiencies. 2W Tech is a certified Epicor ERP partner and can help your organization deploy your ERP in the cloud. Say goodbye to your on-premise legacy system and give us a call today.
Where is Your Data?
Manufacturing Boom and MES
Finding Success in the Cloud
Enjoyed reading this article? Click the button below to download this asset.
Finding Success in the Cloud
Please complete the form to download the file.