Epicor Planning and Scheduling Module Brings Efficiency to Your Operations
Epicor has always focused on the needs of the manufacturing industry. Considering the precision required to meet stringent demands and budgets for stakeholders and clients alike, planning and scheduling is of the utmost importance in manufacturing. Epicor Planning and Scheduling module brings efficiency to your operations.
Epicor understands the complex planning and scheduling needs for manufacturers of all sizes. Its Epicor ERP solutions can bring greater operational visibility whether you run a single site or global enterprise.
Here is a list of features within Epicor ERP’s Planning and Scheduling module and how they can help make your business as efficient as possible:
- Forecasting and Master Production Scheduling – Forecasting and MPS support businesses that operate multiple, mixed-mode strategies simultaneously.
- Epicor Smart Demand Planner – This feature provides cloud-based statistical forecasting that automatically selects the right forecast model for each item, accounting for trend, seasonality, and promotion/event-driven demand. This is especially helpful for companies who manage many items like component parts, service parts, material requirements planning, or high-tech equipment.
- Material Requirements Planning – MRP offers cross-plant and cross-company planning. MRP is enhanced to offer plant source as well as process.
- Scheduling and Resource Management – Multiple resource views and online schedule tools – like the change impact informer – offer the master schedule and manager the ability to visually locate overload problems and slack conditions, then perform cost and throughput analysis on schedule changes before they are firmly committed.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling – Available as an extension to Scheduling, Epicor’s Advanced Planning and Scheduling incorporates the strength of the Scheduling engine and enhances it with advanced functionality.
- Multi-site Management – Alternative production methods management helps optimize the production processes for specific parts in each plant based on the resources available.
2W Tech is an Epicor Gold Partner, as well as a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are a technology service provider that specializes in cloud solutions. Give us a call today to learn more about the Epicor Planning and Scheduling module.
Recent Features Added in Microsoft 365
Ongoing Digital Transformation Keeps You Ready for the Unknown