2W Ideas You Can Use – March
Epicor Report Store
Prebuilt customized reports designed specifically for Epicor ERP systems. To save you time and money, we have made enhancements to the basic Epicor form. Visit our Report Store to see some of the reports we already have available. Check back often, as we are adding new forms weekly! Don’t see what you need, just ask. We can customize anything to meet your needs.
- Designed specifically for Epicor ERP
- Includes installation help and your logo placement
- Can be specifically customized to your needs
Visit our Epicor Report Store here
2W Tech Uptime for Epicor
- 2W Tech Uptime for Epicor can access your server and get you back up and running as little as 20 minutes after a disaster hits
- ERP System downtime can expose your business to productivity losses and missed opportunities, costing your organization money
- It is not enough to just back up your data; give your organization the ability to access your data in the cloud until your systems can get back up and running (up to 45 days)
Epicor Insights Conference
Epicor will host their annual customer conference April 17-20th at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV. Customers who attend will have access to dedicated education tracks focusing on their specific products and solutions, and more opportunities to network across products and industries. You will also be able to see their latest products showcased and learn more about upcoming solutions as well.
2W Tech will be in attendance and would love to meet with you if you attend. If you haven’t already been in touch to let us know you will be there, please do so to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about benefits of attending user conferences.
2W Tech is a full service Epicor ERP and IT Consultant. We offer Project and Managed Services, IT Infrastructure Solutions (both hardware and software), as well as specific industry solutions. If you are interested in any of these services or need help with your Epicor or IT systems, let us know. We are happy to help.
Epicor ERP 10.1 Supports Mobility and Cloud
10 Tips For a Successful ERP Implementation