What Does Being an Epicor Certified Partner Mean?
2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum partner and we love to broadcast that fact. Why? Because we worked hard to earn our designation. But what does that really mean?
Epicor Authorized and Certified Partners:
- Have completed the Epicor Certification Program for the highest level of product knowledge
- Invest in their customers’ success with Epicor solutions
- Are fully trained on the most recent product releases
- Have direct relationships with Epicor product development, services, and support staff
- Are informed about the latest product roadmaps, promotions, and incentives
- Adhere to regulations set by Epicor for the protection of your business
The Epicor Certification Program defines learning standards, trains participants on Epicor applications, and tests their mastery of each application upon completion. Epicor certifies their Partners annually, so you can expect them to provide you with the best possible consulting experience and the most up-to-date information. And if you are going to choose an Epicor Certified partner, you might as well go platinum!
2W Tech is a technology service provider and long-standing Epicor partner. Give this Epicor Platinum partner a call today and turn all your Epicor needs over to us!
Delete Messages Features on the Way for Microsoft Teams
Top Trends in Artificial Intelligence