Understanding Epicor Certified Partners
When you are in the market for a modern technology solution, your job does not end with choosing the solution that best fits your organization. After you select the right solution, you need to choose a qualified enterprise software partner to implement the solution for your organization. Epicor certified partners are industry experts that are required to have a certain amount of training and firsthand experience.
An Epicor implementation is a big undertaking, and you need to ensure your partner of choice is certified.
Epicor Certified Partners:
- Must adhere to the regulations and standards set by Epicor
- Invest in their customers’ success with Epicor Enterprise Software Solutions
- Must complete the Epicor Certification Program ensuring their consultants have the highest level of product knowledge
- Up to date on the latest product releases
- Have a direct line to Epicor product development, service, and support teams
- Are informed about latest product roadmaps, active promotions, and incentives
- Will help your business remain compliant with your Epicor support contract
Epicor partners must be re-certified annually, so you can rest assure they are keeping up with the necessary standards. Every year, they must understand Epicor’s learning standards, train their Consultants on Epicor applications, and test on each application within the product suite.
2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum Elite partner and has been a Certified Epicor partner for over 30 years. Let our team of ERP Consultants work with your business on your Epicor ERP or Epicor Kinetic projects.
Are You Holding Your IT Department Back?