Top 5 Benefits of Remote Monitoring and Management
Managed services providers like 2W Tech keep small- to mid-sized (SMBs) focused on their core capabilities while making sure their IT systems are operating like clockwork. Remote monitoring and management (RMM) systems are one of the main factors MSPs rely on to keep their clients’ IT networks up and running.
Remote monitoring and management is a system that enables managed services providers like 2W Tech to monitor and manage IT devices remotely. RMM helps MSPs manage their clients without having to visit their physical location every time there is an issue via remote access software.
The benefits of remote monitoring and management include:
- Real-time monitoring and alerts – RMM programs come with a live view of networks and notifications that help MSPs identify and address any issues immediately.
- Minimal downtime – RMM is the ideal tool to keep IT systems running. These tools watch servers 24/7 and enable users to address any issues that cause downtime.
- Device location does not matter – RMM programs make it possible to see every machine on the network, keeping tabs on everything that is going on all the time. This includes monitoring everything on the network from remote locations – a must have as today’s labor market shifts to hybrid- and remote-working environments.
- Limited user access – Through an RMM, your MSP can determine who has access to what on your IT network. These limitations make it more difficult for cybercrooks to steal valuable information.
- Reporting and analytics – An RMM system can collect data from your IT systems and convert it into an analytical report, helping you make informed business decisions.
You can set up your own network monitoring solution, or you can rely on a managed services provider like 2W Tech to keep an eye on your network for you. If you are ready to learn more about managed services and their real advantages and true value, give 2W Tech a call today. 2W Tech has certified IT consultants on staff that specialize in cloud computing and remote monitoring and management solutions. Contact us today to learn more about our services as a managed services provider.