Taking a Closer Look at Epicor Kinetic
It has been a couple months since the launch of Kinetic 2021.1, formerly known as Epicor ERP. Since the release, the 2W Epicor team has been knee-deep in the trenches learning as much as we can about the new features in this software version.
The framework, Epicor Kinetic Design was released in 2018 and introduced modern, clean application forms that possessed the ability to natively access the solution from a browser. For the last 18 months, Epicor tweaked features within the user interface to achieve Kinetic 2021.1.
Some of the highlights include:
- Transformed user experience: intuitive, browser-based applications offer guided navigation to easily access critically important workflows
- Expanded capabilities of application studio: robust, low/no code toolset offering personalized screens to increase work efficiency
- Improved help/support panel: featuring predictive search results and more ways to personalize your favorite topics
- Enhanced document security: enhanced security and customer numbering is now present in the Enterprise content management for aerospace and defense and medical manufacturers
- EDI integration improvements: endpoints support real-time connectivity and alerts for ten standard demand-and supply-side documents
- Simplified spreadsheet integration: easier access to real-time cloud financial reporting data directly from Microsoft Excel
- Regulatory standards support: Kinetic meets the software validation and certification needs of medical device/technology manufacturers and suppliers in the aerospace and defense industries
2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum partner that has been working with their ERP solutions for over 30 years. Give us a call today and let’s start discussing your journey with Epicor Kinetic.