Five Reasons to Backup Your Data
With everything it takes to keep your operations running smoothly daily, it could be easy to place backup and disaster recovery of your data on the backburner. However, a cyberattack or natural disaster could prove fatal to your business without a proper recovery plan in place, so a backup and disaster recovery plan should be top of mind – especially as cybercrime continues to skyrocket across the board.
Today, let’s review the top reasons to back up your data:
- Simple recovery – Be sure to take frequent incremental snapshots of your systems. You can restore to a snapshot taken before a breach of your infrastructure occurred. You also can recover a file from a time before it was deleted.
- Ease of management – When restoring lost data, ease of management creates consistencies in the processes for backing up data and information. It avoids end users backing up their own devices inconsistently and irregularly.
- Maintain compliance standards – By collecting and preserving critical data through regular backup processes, IT departments are ready to respond to requests from legal departments and auditors.
- Competitive advantage – If a disaster were to strike, the first organization to get back up and running will scoop up the business from those who struggle to recover in time. Without a backup and recovery plan, an unprepared company could shut down for good.
- Zero to limited impact on performance – Users often do not realize a solution for backups is running in the background. Fewer disruptions to users means more uptime and productivity.
Backup and storage is one of many capabilities 2W Tech offers as a managed services provider. If you partner with 2W Tech for managed services, we will continually monitor the stability and security of your IT network so you can experience maximum network uptime, increase your efficiency and focus on your core business functions. We leverage artificial intelligence on our RMM platform to fix issues before they become an actual problem for your business. Contact 2W Tech today for more information about our managed services and other IT consulting programs.
Microsoft Sends Windows to the Cloud with Windows 365