Protect Your Epicor Investment
Epicor is spending time and energy making sure everyone that purchased their products understands there are Consulting firms advertising Epicor Services that are not Epicor Authorized or a Certified Partner. Protecting your technology investment is vital when selecting an enterprise software partner. Not only will your organization get better results, but choosing an Epicor Authorized or Certified Partner can also help you stay compliant with your Epicor contract.
Epicor only allows trained Epicor employees or authorized partners to perform Epicor application work. Epicor warns these firms are misleading Epicor customers that they are endorsed or affiliated by Epicor and authorized to use Epicor intellectual property. They are not.
Epicor Authorized and Certified Partners:
- Have completed the Epicor Certification Program for the highest level of product knowledge
- Invest in their customers’ success with Epicor solutions
- Are fully trained on the most recent product releases
- Have direct relationships with Epicor product development, services, and support staff
- Are informed about the latest product road maps, promotions, and incentives
- Adhere to regulations set by Epicor for the protection of your business
The Epicor Certification Program defines learning standards, trains participants on Epicor applications, and tests
their mastery of each application upon completion. Epicor certifies their Partners annually, so you can expect them to
provide you with the best possible consulting experience and the most up-to-date information. They use logos as designations for partner level. But please be cautious, anyone can grab a logo from Google. It is best to check the list published on their website to ensure the Consulting firm you select is indeed an authorized partner.
2W Tech has been a long-standing Epicor reseller and service provider. We are an Epicor Gold Partner with over 30 years’ experience with Epicor products and services. Give us a call today and let us help you maximize your Epicor investment.