Backup-as-a-Service Keeps your Data Stored Automatically
Managed service providers (MSPs) can offer just about any IT capability imaginable to your organization, letting your company do what it does best to make its profits. Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) has been on this list for some time, but considering the social distancing required to combat the spread of the coronavirus, it could be more critical than ever.
Backup-as-a-Service offers many benefits for your organization, including:
- Automation – once it is set up, BaaS backs up your data automatically according to the schedule you supply.
- A scalable backup solution – Backup-as-a-Service solutions back up to the cloud with its virtually unlimited storage capacity and are capable of scaling to the enterprise level.
- Reduction in management overhead – BaaS solutions are automated and managed by the MSP or cloud provider, reducing the need for operator intervention and possible human error in the backup process.
- Multiple levels of redundancy – Backup-as-a-Service can leverage your cloud provider’s capability to store multiple copies of your data in different geographical regions independent of each other.
- Less expensive than local backup – BaaS uses the cloud for storage, which can reduce the need for servers, appliances, tape drives or other software components required for on-premise backup.
- Off-site data protection – By backup up data offsite to the cloud, Backup-as-a-Service provides a level of disaster protection without the costs of building and maintaining off-site infrastructure.
- Global access – BaaS cloud backups can be accessed from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection.
If you partner with 2W Tech for managed services, we will continually monitor the stability and security of your IT network so you can experience maximum network up-time, increase your efficiency and focus on your core business functions. We leverage artificial intelligence on our RMM platform to fix issues before they become an actual problem for your business. Contact 2W Tech today for more information about our managed services and other IT consulting programs.