Five Phases of the Customer Experience with an ERP Project
Epicor recently conducted their annual research study to help better understand trend adoptions with ERP projects. This 2022 Epicor Industry Insights Report surveyed more than 1,350 ERP users in the U.S., U.K., Australia, and New Zealand.
One of the most interesting findings in the study was the identifying of five phases of the customer experience and what respondents need across each phase. The collective insights from the study show a clear picture of what customers are really looking for from their ERP partner:
- Industry-Specific Knowledge and Guidance: Organizations want their ERP partners to be experts in the industry their business is in. They want guidance and solutions that are curated to their specific needs, especially during the implementation and go-live phases of the journey.
- Interoperability and Data Support: A dedicated support team is a must. From supporting backup and data hygiene issues, to ensuring successful interoperability across applications, expert support delivers a better experience for customers.
- Staff Training and Materials: Any ERP project is daunting and overwhelming, getting users trained and comfortable with the new solution is essential. Businesses value staff training and onboarding materials that help make the switch a successful and painless experience.
- Greater Transparency: ERP projects are stressful enough without having to worry about whether you partner is being straight with you about pricing and security. Businesses really value transparency and clarity, especially during evaluation and planning.
- Better Partnership: Teamwork and partnership are crucial. Businesses want a consistent team that supports them at every stage and makes them feel like they are a priority for them.
To read the entire report, you can download it here: 2022 Industry Insights Report | Epicor U.S.
2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum partner that has over 30 years’ experience working with Epicor solutions. We value the importance of the five phases of the customer experience and would love to discuss your next Epicor ERP project with you. Give us a call today.