Epicor ERP Financials Core Accounts Receivable
Financial Management offers a new modern approach to business. The Epicor ERP Financials Core is a suite of accounting applications built for insight, automation, and compliance. Another module in the Epicor ERP Financials Core is Accounts Receivable (AR). The Accounts Receivable provides a comprehensive set of tools to manage your invoicing, credit, cash, and customer needs.
Here are some of the highlights of the Accounts Receivable module:
- Invoice entry: You can enter multiple shipments on one invoice and includes space for comments. It supports advanced/progressed billing deposits, credit memos, and standard invoices.
- Debit notes: Entered as part of the AR cash receiving process and their value is applied as part of the settlement process. Debit notes can be related to specific invoices or remain unassigned. A debit note remains open until matched to a credit memo or subsequently paid. Debit notes sent by customers can be recorded independently of the cash receipt process and can be applied or have an unapplied cash value.
- Interest invoices: Create and apply interest invoices to manually charge an interest amount to an overdue or late-paid invoice. Select a customer and choose the single or multiple invoice lines against which to generate the interest invoice. Additionally, finance charges on invoices can be generated against a customer’s overdue invoice balance.
- Multiple payment instruments: Track the movements of the payment instruments and generate status change updates within the Accounts Payable and Receivable applications, these changes can be reflected in the General Ledger to properly record to the financial status of the asset or liability. You can track how your customer credit is maintained through the life of the payment instrument reflecting the available credit based on the status and final settlement of the payment instrument. By using this functionality, you can be assured that complex, settlement-related taxes are correctly handled when payment is made via payment instruments.
Other features include:
- Invoice logging and numbering
- Aging information and customer reminder
- Automatic finance charges
- Bill-to customer
- Manual selection of invoices
- Credit manager workbench
- National accounts
- Flexible tax engine
- Settlement currencies
- Settlement discounts
- Terms and conditions
To learn more about the features in the Accounts Receivable module or any other modules in the Epicor ERP Financials Core, give us a call. 2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum Partner and have ERP Consultants on staff that can help you through all the features and functionality of Epicor Kinetic ERP.
Big Spending on Managed Services Predicted for 2022