Epicor ERP Financials Core Accounts Payable
The Epicor ERP Financials Core is a toolset that helps a business automate and integrate their financial operations with their growth strategy. Being armed with the control and visibility into all your financial transactions and processes gives you the necessary information to meet and exceed your business demands. One module that is priceless to your financial operations is Accounts Payable (AP).
Accounts Payable (AP) allows you to enter supplier invoices for purchases made, and then create payments for the invoices you want to pay. The system can automatically generate payments for all invoices due, specific invoices, or for just one supplier. Through the AP module, you will be able to access complete invoice information, including history.
The AP module also allows you to update purchase orders and actual job costs in Purchase Management. Adjustments are created if the purchase price does not match the invoiced price. You will know exactly how much you owe and when.
The Accounts Payable module also lets you control:
- Petty cash: Handle all inbound/outbound transactions involving cash
- Multiple payments instructions: Track the different types of credit instruments from generation to completion.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH): This helps automate cash flow between your bank and the banks of your partners. Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) through ACH contribute to eliminate check fraud to a great extent.
- Positive pay: Protects against paying out fraudulent or altered checks,
- MICR check printing: Print MICR lines, company logos, and electronic signatures on blank check stock from your Epicor ERP software.
There is plenty more features and functionalities available within the Accounts Payable module. To learn more about these or any other modules in the Epicor ERP Financials Core, give us a call. 2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum Partner and have ERP Consultants on staff that can help you through all the features and functionality of Epicor Kinetic ERP.