Deep Industry-Specific Functionality Updates for Epicor Kinetic
Epicor recently introduced a variety of features in its Fall 2022 release for Epicor Kinetic for Manufacturing. The updates will help manufacturers better compete with deep industry-specific functionality, connected services to integrate and optimize workflows, and deliver a smoother user experience journey.
There are too many updates in this latest release to focus on in just this one blog post, so we will focus only on the deep industry-specific functionality added:
- The ability to track inventory by part and revision allows customers to reduce part number maintenance time, ensure component compatibility, and have full visibility into inventory segmentation
- Improved API connection between Epicor Kinetic and Epicor Advanced MES that includes passing of Downtime and Scrap codes
- Embedded electronic signature capability that can be used with Business Process Management (BPM) on any business object to support compliance and quality management needs
- Enhancements to fulfillment improve visibility of Make-to-Orders, streamlining the release of sales orders to picking
- Improved financial reporting capabilities, aligning the Procurement to pay trackers and GL reporting showing valuable data that will help customers easily reconcile their data across different areas
Choosing an ERP System that is specific to your industry ensures you are getting the functionality that best suits your business. If you would like to learn more about the latest updates to Epicor Kinetic ERP, give us a call today. 2W Tech is an Epicor Platinum Partner with over 30 years’ experience working with Epicor solutions. Let our skilled team of ERP Consultants help you maximize your technology solutions.