Be Compliant with the Regulations that Apply to Your Industry
- Compliance Program
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Health Information Trust Alliance
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- PCI DSS
- Regulatory Compliance
- System and Organization Controls
With so many regulations out there, how do you know which ones that apply to your organization? The easy way is to partner with a compliance expert like 2W Technologies, INC, who can audit your regulatory responsibilities and get your organization in top shape for regulatory agencies.
Here is a look at the main compliances you should check out:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) — ITAR is a U.S. regulatory regime in place to restrict and control the export of defense- and military-related technologies to safeguard U.S. national security and further U.S. foreign policy objectives.
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) — HITRUST is a privately held company located in the U.S. that, in collaboration with healthcare technology and information security leaders, have established a Common Security Framework (CSF) that can be used by all organizations that create, access, store or exchange sensitive and/or exchange sensitive and/or regulated data.
- System and Organizational Controls (SOC) — SOC is a suite of service offerings CPAs provide in connection with system-level controls of a service organization or entity-level controls of other organizations.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — NIST is a nonregulatory government agency that develops technology, metrics and standards to drive innovation and economic competitiveness at U.S.-based organizations in the science and technology industry.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) — GDPR is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) — PCI DSS is a set of security standards designed to ensure that all companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) — HIPAA requires healthcare providers and organizations, as well as their business associates, develop and follow procedures that ensure the confidentiality and security of protected health information when it is transferred, received, handled or shared.
For help with these and other compliance mandates, 2W Tech has a Compliance Program that is designed to support our clients’ compliance obligations. Most organizations must abide by and maintain a standard for controls that safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of information stored and processed. We work hand in hand with you to learn more about your required compliances, help obtain proper agreements and access relevant system architecture information. Give us a call today to get started on your journey to achieving compliance.