Advantages of Implementing Cloud ERP
I would venture a guess that almost every single person has or is using some form of a cloud solution. Whether it be on your personal computer or phone, or if it’s in your work environment, the world has evolved to the point that it is no longer a question of “if” cloud, but more “when” cloud. An ERP system is a large ticket item and there are some organizations out there that still might be hesitant to take their on-premise ERP system and move it to the cloud. A cloud ERP solution within your organization really sets your business up for taking advantage of the digital transformation at a quicker and more efficient pace.
Here are some other advantages of implementing Cloud ERP:
- Rapid Deployment: Eliminate the need for servers and other unnecessary hardware. Your cloud provider takes care of the maintenance and the security for you.
- Scalability: You can scale up or down based on your immediate business needs and only pay for you use.
- Business Intelligence: With trends like big data and analytics entering the ERP space, the need for up-to-date and quickly evolving business intelligence is a must have for organizations. Cloud technology allows organizations to access data remotely without complex technical configuration or robust IT staffing.
- Speed-to-market: Cloud ERP allows you to push products to the market quicker.
- Quick and Easy Implementation: No need to wait to install new hardware before you can upgrade your ERP software.
- Mobility: Cloud ERP allows your staff to access data and make decisions, regardless of their location.
2W Tech is a full service IT and ERP Consulting firm. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, as well as an Epicor Gold Partner and we specialize in Epicor and Azure. Give us a call today to learn more about this Cloud ERP solution.