Why Microsoft is a Leader in Cloud Platform Services
Microsoft was recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Cloud Platform Services. Which comes of no surprise to us, as we are one of Microsoft’s most innovative partners and trust the Azure Cloud as the cloud of choice for own business, as well as our clients. Microsoft Azure is strong in all use cases but is particularly well-suited for Microsoft-centric organizations with a hybrid cloud strategy.
Here are some of the top reasons Microsoft is a Leader in Cloud Platform Services:
- Comprehensive Solutions: They offer a full suite of cloud services for computing, analytics, storage, and networking, all run on Microsoft Azure. Users can select from these services to develop and scale new applications or run existing applications in the cloud.
- Hybrid Capability: Microsoft Azure has robust hybrid cloud capabilities across different environments; on-premises, edge locations and the cloud. This makes it easier for organizations to integrate and manage their IT environments.
- Advanced Security: One key factor is their security intelligence that helps identify evolving threats early. In all products, they have multi-layered security measures in place across physical data centers, infrastructure, and operations in Azure.
- Innovative Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Microsoft provides innovative AI and machine learning capabilities that can be easily integrated into applications and services and can provide advanced analytics and insights.
- Integration with Microsoft Tools: Microsoft makes it extremely easy for their products to integrate, and Azure is no exception. Integrations with Microsoft 365, SharePoint, and Dynamics 365 allows for streamlined workflows and increased productivity.
- Global Network of Data Centers: Microsoft Azure boasts a vast global footprint with its network of data centers worldwide. This allows for faster content delivery and a reliable cloud experience for businesses regardless of their location.
- Highly Scalable: You can scale your Azure services quickly up or down based on IT requirements, making it a cost-effective solution.
- Strong Commitment to Compliance: Microsoft Azure has a comprehensive compliance coverage with more than ninety compliance offerings.
If you are interested to learn more about Microsoft Azure and its’ industry leading features, give the team at 2W Tech a call today!