Tips for a Successful Office 365 Adoption
Adoption of the full suite of Office 365 apps proves to be challenging for most organizations. While employees are comfortable with Word, PowerPoint and Excel, the majority of the other more powerful collaboration apps remained largely unused. Most employees lack any sense of urgency to leverage the new apps to achieve operational efficiencies. Everyone does just fine with the familiar apps but most employees don’ t want to invest the time to learn about the ones they might not be that familiar with.
Office 365 is a rapidly growing technology platform for enabling collaboration. Because of the great features such as security, reliability, Microsoft Office 365 apps, and SharePoint Online, organizations are inclined towards Office 365. Additionally, the incredible amount of value it adds with collaboration between individual employees, teams and departments is fueling the investment in Office 365 suite. The trouble is that most organizations are taking the necessary steps to maximize the adoption. So how can you drive faster, sustainable and effective O365 adoption? Here are some tips:
- Get a clear vision: A clear, concise vision acts as a powerful tool in aligning the initiative with employee expectations
- Appoint Super Users: Appoint Super Users and educate them on all benefits, so they can help get all others on-board
- Offer Training: Foster awareness and create a resource center of educational tools to help train employees
- Integrate chatbots: AI-powered chatbots bring deeper understanding and empowers employees to interact effectively, boosting adoption rate
- Reward success: If you incentivize adoption milestones and goals, employees will be more willing to do what is being asked of them
Leveraging Office 365 solutions can help your employees be more connected and collaborate with a single suite solution for the modern digital workplace. Office 365 lets your users access their services, tools and applications through one cloud-based entry point wherever, whenever they need to get work done boosting efficiency and productivity. 2W Tech is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has IT Consultants on staff that specialize in Office 365 solutions. Give us a call today and let us help your organization with your O365 adoption.