Signs Your Business Needs the Cloud
More and more businesses are going to be adopting cloud solutions within the next 18 months. Is your business one of them? How do you know if your business is cloud ready?
Here are five signs you should consider moving to the cloud:
- Low on storage: If you are going to need to upgrade your existing server or add another one, cloud is a great alternative. Cloud storage is unlimited and flexible.
- Increased mobile workforce: If your team is still home because of Covid or if remote work is going to become your normal, cloud solutions make it easier to support these employees. Cloud preserves productivity without compromising security.
- Need better collaboration tools: Accessing the same version of documents in the cloud reduces the risk of multiple versions of the same material, making it easier for teammates to collaborate. Emailing files or printing paper is inefficient and slows your teams productivity.
- Have multiple technology needs with limited funds: Cloud solutions scale as your business does, so you only pay for what you need. Cloud keeps your cost predictable and manageable.
- Your organization uses multiple applications: Cloud improves the reliability of your applications given the additional resources cloud providers have.
Cloud is a great option for every business that is looking to grow and stay competitive. Cloud makes it easier to keep your technology modern and to reap the benefits of the digital transformation.
Want to learn more about cloud solutions? Give 2W Tech a call today. We are a technology service provider specializing in solutions for the manufacturing industry. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and would be happy to discuss the Microsoft Azure cloud solution with your business.