Microsoft Expands Microsoft Viva Platform
Microsoft just announced new capabilities in Microsoft Viva, its employee experience platform, designed to help empower and energize employees in a time of economic uncertainty. These new capabilities are designed to help with the hybrid and remote work environments.
These are the new and enhanced capabilities coming to Viva:
- Viva Pulse is a new app that will enable managers and team leaders to seek regular and confidential feedback on their team’s experience.
- Viva Amplify is a new app that will empower leaders and communicators to elevate their message and reach employees where they are with consistency and impact.
- Answers in Viva is a new capability that will use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to match employee questions to answers and experts across the organization to help put collective knowledge to work for all employees.
- People in Viva is a new capability that will use AI to create rich profile cards with details on an employee’s interests, knowledge, and team goals to help colleagues interact.
- Microsoft recently launched Viva Engage, which fosters digital community building through conversations and self-expression tools with stories and storylines.
- Leadership Corner is coming to Viva Engage as a space to invite employees to interact directly with leadership, share ideas and perspectives, participate in organization initiatives, and more.
- Viva Goals helps organizations align employee work to business outcomes. New integrations in Viva Goals will bring goals into the flow of work including a richer integration with Microsoft Teams to check in on OKRs, an extension in Azure DevOps to complete work items, a connection to Power BI datasets to track KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) and Key Results, and integrations with Microsoft Planner and Microsoft Project for automatic project management updates.
- Enhanced integrations between Viva Learning and LinkedIn Learning will make it even easier for people to access content from LinkedIn Learning Hub right in the flow of work in Teams.
- Viva Sales, the first role-based experience app in the platform, will be generally available Oct. 3. Viva Sales brings together a seller’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) with Microsoft 365 and Teams to provide a more streamlined and AI-powered selling experience right in the tools they are using every day to connect with customers and close deals.
- To streamline access to Viva and help employees start their day on track, a new home experience in Viva Connections will bring all the Viva apps together in one place, and updates to the Viva briefing email will provide more personalized productivity recommendations to help employees catch up on work, meetings, and learning.
These new tools in Microsoft Viva will be available in early 2023. Has your organization begun using Viva? If you would like an introduction to Viva or any other applications within Microsoft 365, give us a call. 2W Tech is a technology solutions provider specializing in manufacturing solutions. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with IT Consultants on staff that are experts with Microsoft solutions.