Epicor Announces Epicor ERP 10.2.500
Just last week, Epicor announced the 10.2.500 release of its ERP solution. This new Epicor ERP release delivers on customer growth objectives with new capabilities to support cloud adoption, improve the user experience and ensure global readiness by helping companies address pressing market challenges such as the changing workforce. The advancements in this version are intended to help companies grow their business with technology solutions that are purpose-built and leverage cloud capabilities, IoT, AI and big data.
According to the announcement, these are the latest innovations included with this Epicor ERP release:
- Epicor Collaborate – cloud-based solution that simplifies collaboration and interaction processes, and drives employee engagement by leveraging social media concepts to easily exchange information
- Epicor Virtual Agent (EVA) – the AI-powered virtual agent provides a new set of skills to modernize the experience for everyday functions such as purchase order approvals and supplier order processes
- Epicor Service Pro – provides field service and mobile capabilities with time-saving automation tools that streamline service calls, schedule and dispatch, quote, work order management, service contracts, asset tracking, and more
- Epicor Functions – the next evolution of Epicor BPMs, with new levels of flexibility that solve orchestration and integration challenges for cloud and on-premises customers
- New cloud data centers – global cloud data centers in Australia and Canada have been introduced to better support more solutions built for cloud
If you are in the market for an upgrade and want to learn more about the changes with Epicor ERP 10.2.500, give us a call today. 2W Tech is a Gold Epicor Partner and has over 30 years of experience with Epicor solutions.