Epicor 10.1 is Here
Epicor announced last week that Epicor ERP 10.1 is now generally available. Epicor has over 350 customers that already are running live on this version. Epicor has close to 2,500 customers running Epicor 10, so they were able to resolve a substantial number of issues to improve stability, customer satisfaction and ease-of-use throughout the application. They introduced a number of new features as well. The main improvement comes in the form of an enhanced ERP platform. This release paid particular attention to expanding the financials capabilities with new and enhanced features such as multiple GL budgets, AR reconciliations, Global COA and incremental consolidation. There are significant new capabilities throughout the manufacturing and supply chain areas such as the introduction of planning contracts for long lead time items, multi-job scheduling and part and configurator enhancements.
Here are some other key features of Epicor 10.1:
- Upgrade process is straightforward coming from Epicor ERP 10
- Release incorporated thousands of enhancements throughout the ERP Platform
- New mobile framework
- New “Hotfix” process
- Improved Compliance
Epicor ERP 10.1 also continues to build on the five principles that Epicor prides itself on following.
- Collaboration – Both Epicor Social Enterprise and Epicor Commerce Connect have been enhanced, building on the experiences of our early adopters
- Choice – They continue to build out their “cloud-first” capabilities and further maturing the functional parity with on-premises deployment through the introduction of Enterprise Search in the cloud together with new solutions such as Epicor Advanced Printing
- Responsiveness – More advances to streamline the processes around upgrading, making it ever easier for all customers to stay current and respond to the latest capabilities in Epicor ERP
- Simplicity – Extended Home page capabilities to enable multiple role-based user experiences to be named, saved and deployed as well as introducing industry focused usability enhancements, saving time across regular routines
- Mobility – A new responsive design mobile framework is a significant step towards a world of ERP Apps. The existing mobile dashboard capabilities are really brought to life through the UX revamp with HTML5
2W Tech is proud to be a certified Epicor partner and have already begun upgrading some clients to Epicor ERP 10.1. If you are interested in learning more about upgrading your Epicor ERP system, contact us today and we can start discussing your next steps.
The Best ERP Solution for your CFO Type
Things Not To Do When Selecting an ERP