Emerging Trends in Data Analytics
Big data is evolving with new technological advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and IoT. Many organizations are leveraging data analytics to reduce costs, improve business processes, and improve the overall customer experience. With more organizations adopting the use of data analytics within their business, we are starting to see some emerging trends.
These trends include:
- Increased Use of Cloud-Native Applications. Running applications in the cloud increases efficiency within a business, and this is no different with data analytics tools. Running cloud-native applications contributes to business agility and innovation.
- Data Analysis Automation. When a business is dealing with large amounts of data, automation saves a lot of time and money. It can be utilized for a variety of tasks, such as data exploration, data preparation, data replication, and maintenance of data warehouses.
- Use of DataOps. DataOps streamlines the processes involved with storing, interpreting, and deriving value from big data. Traditionally, different departments are siloed from one another in the data storage and analytics fields. DataOps changes this so departments are no longer alienated from one another.
- Real-Time Data Visualization Advancements. Real-time visualization is crucial in managing daily operations and enabling businesses to access, analyze, visualize, and explore live operational data. We are going to continue to see advancements made with real-time data visualizations to make it stronger and faster, and overall, pushing the limits on efficiency.
- Increased Data-as-a-Service. Data-as-a-service (DaaS) will become the preferred strategy for data integration, management, storage, and analytics. Businesses are increasingly turning to the cloud to modernize their infrastructure and workloads.
We are going to continue to see these trends evolve, as well as new trends in data analytics being born. Don’t let your organization get too far behind or you may never catch up. For help modernizing your technology or to learn more about data analytics tools, let us help. 2W Tech is a technology service provider specializing in solutions for the manufacturing industry. Let our IT Consultants guide your business through this digital transformation.