What’s in an Epicor Manufacturing Solution Anyway?
So what does Epicor offer your manufacturing infrastructure? Are you getting the most of the system you are using now? Epicor’s applications can provide you with the modules that will address your unique needs. Below is an overview of the manufacturing options available to you to help with your internal controls and operational goals. You can choose to start with a specific pain point you need to address or if appropriate, grow the core application out to include any or all of the modules outlined below.
Epicor Manufacturing is designed to support the various manufacturing processes including discrete, make-to-order (MTO), engineer-to-order (ETO), configure-to-order (CTO), mixed-mode and make-to-stock environments. Epicor continues a 25-year plus tradition of providing industry leading solutions for rapidly expanding emerging manufacturers alongside mid-sized companies and subsidiaries of large multinationals. Epicor Manufacturing is scalable and modular with rich feature sets; which allow us to support your company’s growth with rapid implementation and easy expansion no matter the size and complexity of your manufacturing process.
As a multidimensional solution, Epicor Manufacturing is uniquely positioned to manage the requirements of multiple industries with a single solution, including Industrial Machinery, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Medical Device, Electronics and Electrical Equipment, Fabricated Metals, Furniture and Fixtures, Rubber and Plastics, Job Shops, and more.
Epicor has experience across many manufacturing industries and has developed solutions to fit the unique requirements for supplying these industries with robust functionality, including:
- Centralized customer relationship management
- Efficient sales and service management
- Rules-based product configuration
- Real-time production management
- End-to-end management of complex multi-phase projects
- Quality and compliance management
- Extensive product data management including product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Embedded advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
- Extensive materials management including cradle-to-grave serial and lot control
- Support for lean initiatives
- Comprehensive supply chain management
- Embedded maintenance management
- Improved financial transparency and accountability
- Portals, dashboards, business process management and enterprise search to support business performance management initiatives
- Business anywhere with Epicor Mobile applications
- Global deployment
Epicor Manufacturing is a powerful, yet easy to use, manufacturing solution available to manufacturers worldwide. It’s fully integrated and loaded with innovative tools to synchronize supply, demand, and fulfillment as a means to reach new, industry-leading levels of business performance.