What is the Best Manufacturing ERP Solution?
The manufacturing industry has been through so many ups and downs over the last couple years. Given some of the recent reports, it is safe to say that manufacturing is on the rise and thriving. As many manufacturers look to position themselves for the future, technology selection is going to be a key factor in their success or lack thereof. Manufacturing is undergoing significant changes due to automation, Industry 4.0 technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT). These advancements can improve efficiency, reduce labor costs, and enhance competitiveness, contributing to future growth. Selecting the best manufacturing ERP solution is going to have a crucial hand in that growth and success.
Epicor Kinetic ERP is considered one of the best choices for manufacturing companies. There are several reasons why Epicor Kinetic is often favored by the manufacturing industry including:
- Industry-Specific Solutions: Offers tailored features for manufacturing, and specific subsets within manufacturing to ensure the software can address the unique needs of different manufacturing subsectors.
- Robust Manufacturing Functionality: Provides extensive manufacturing features, such as work order management, production scheduling, shop floor control, quality management, and traceability. These features can help streamline processes and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Supply Chain Management: These specific tools enable better visibility and control over the supply chain to help manufacturers optimize inventory management, reduce lead times, and minimize costs.
- Financial Management: These robust capabilities are essential for tracking costs, managing budgets, and ensuring financial compliance. It also offers features for managing procurement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics; Included powerful reporting and analytics tools.
- Scalability: A scalable
- allows businesses to adapt and expand as they grow.
- Integration Capabilities: Can easily integrate with many other software systems and tools that help connect various parts of the manufacturing operation, including CRM, HR, and E-commerce systems.
- User-Friendly Interface: Designed to be intuitive, making it easier for employees to learn and use effectively.
Is Epicor Kinetic ERP the right system for your manufacturing business? Companies should conduct a thorough evaluation of their requirements and consider cost, implementation time, and scalability. It is also important to consider your Epicor ERP implementation partner.
Interested in implementing Epicor Kinetic ERP or learning more? Look no further! 2W Tech is one of the largest Epicor partners in North America, an Epicor Platinum Eliter partner with over 35 years’ experience working with Epicor solutions. Let our awesome team of ERP Consultants help your organization decide if Epicor is the best ERP manufacturing solution for your business.