2W Technologies, INC. (2W Tech) Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
Payment Terms – All work is payable upon completion of service unless covered under a separate contract or deposit. In case of default of payment, customer agrees to pay collection costs, reasonable attorney fees, and court costs incurred to collect on the account.
Expenses – Customer is responsible for all travel related expenses and will reimburse for all ordinary, necessary, and reasonable travel expenses incurred while performing services on behalf of Client, per travel and expense policy.
Cancellation Policy –
• 7 business days are required for advance notice for any cancellation or changes to on-site plans. Failure to provide this notice may result in a cancellation fee of a minimum of $500.00 plus any expenses incurred.
• Unless designated under a separate agreement, cancellation of a project or ticket, all time spent between receipt the authorization and receipt of termination notice is billable.
Working Hours – Normal working hours are defined as Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Weekends, holidays, and non-business hours (before 8:00am, after 5:00pm) may be billed at a higher rate. After 5 hours of on site time a full day will be invoiced
Custom Work – Customizations, reports and dashboards are guaranteed to work only with the version of software they were written for. Customer testing on any project will not exceed 30 days. If any testing on a project exceeds 30 days, the project will be deemed delivered and acceptable and the balance of any testing charge is due. All work remains the property of 2W Technologies, INC. By approving this agreement you agree not to alter copy or distribute any part of any application or customization defined in this quote.
Remote work quotes are based on RDP or VPN remote connection only. Verified remote access required before work can begin and completion date can be provided. Other connection options will result in an additional time and material charge.
Solicitation – Personnel supplied by 2W Technologies, INC are prohibited by a written Non-Compete agreement from accepting employment with the Client or Client’s end users directly or indirectly. Client hereby agrees that he shall not, directly or indirectly, do any of the following:
1. Employ or solicit the employment or engagement by others of any associate or contractor of 2W Tech or encourage any such person to terminate such relationship with 2W Tech.
2. Encourage any customer, client, supplier or other business relationship of 2W Tech to terminate or alter such relationship, whether contractual or otherwise, to the disadvantage of 2W Tech.
3. Encourage any prospective customer or supplier not to enter into a business relationship with 2W Tech.
4. Impair or attempt to impair any relationship, contractual or otherwise, written or oral, between 2W Tech and any customer, supplier or other business relationship of 2W Tech.
LIABILITY – 2W TECH makes no express, and disclaims any and all implied, warranties or representations with respect to the services provided hereunder, including their quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall 2W TECH be liable for lost profits, business, revenue, goodwill, savings, data or information of any kind, or for direct, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the services described hereunder, or the inability to solve a problem. 2W TECH shall not be liable for any damages caused by delay in delivering or furnishing any services referred to in this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall 2W TECH’s liability exceed the amount paid for services in the month in which the claim accrued. 2W TECH does not guarantee results under this Agreement but merely agrees to use reasonable diligence in attempting to accomplish its obligations and shall be entitled to payment on that basis.
CONFIDENTIALITY – 2W TECH and its agents will not use or disclose Client information, except as necessary to or consistent with providing the contracted services, and will protect against unauthorized use.
• This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
• 2W TECH is not responsible for failure to render services due to circumstances beyond its control including, but not limited to, acts of God.
• 2W Tech support agreements are not intended to be a substitute for any support agreement offered by other 2W Tech software, hardware and other solution suppliers and publishers.
2W Technologies’ Help Desk is a great way to tap into the expertise that you need. Whether you need help with your Epicor ERP system or any networking solution, we are here to help.
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Central time)
Reach us by telephone: 312.533.4033 ext 1.
Or fill out the help desk form below: