Is 2019 the Year for an ERP Upgrade?
Outdated processes. Slow reports. Disparate data. Too expensive to maintain. Am I doing a great job describing your ERP system? These are common challenges that older ERP systems are causing, and they’re not going away. In fact, they are only going to progressively continue to get worse. An ERP System is supposed to make your business run more efficiently, if it is having the adverse effect, keep reading.
Just because your ERP software was the best option five years ago doesn’t mean that it is today. Every update, every version of ERP software evolves and changes to the point, it becomes unrecognizable from where it started. Chances are that your business has evolved and your business requirements have also evolved with your business. When this happens, you need to make sure your technology evolves as well. Ensuring you are always running the latest version of ERP is the key to keeping your technology current and relevant.
To help identify if you need an ERP upgrade, here is a list of the most common symptoms you might face:
- Spreadsheet inaccuracies
- Little to no visibility
- Disconnected data and integration challenges
- Data delays that lead to lagging decisions
- Inefficient business processes
- Reports no longer relevant and expensive to modify
- Slow report generation
- Lengthy Budgeting Process
- Lack of good business intelligence (BI) and analytics
- Can’t always answer customer and vendor inquiries efficiently
- Disconnected remote employees
- Not scalable
- Inability to collaborate
- Mobility not supported
- Can’t take our company to the next level
- Outdated technology is slow and inefficient
- Vendor no longer supports product
- Vendor no longer provides product updates
- High total cost of ownership
- Not meeting current business requirements
If you are experiencing anything on this list, you can do better. 2W Tech is an Epicor Gold Partner and has 25+ years experience with ERP upgrades. Epicor is constantly making upgrades and changes to their ERP software to ensure their clients have the latest bells and whistles available to them. Give us a call today and let us ensure you are running the most current ERP software available.