How Does Your Organization Get Educated on Latest Technology Trends?
Keeping up with the latest technology trends in an era where trends change on what seems like an hourly basis feels like a full-time job on its own. When you’re already running a business with employees’ livelihoods at stake, the challenge can take on a life of its own.
Here are some ways you can better track the latest technology trends that can help your organization:
- Trade shows: There are countless industry trade shows that prominently feature technology geared toward the manufacturing industry. For example, the Wisconsin Manufacturing Technology Show will take place October 8-10 here in suburban Milwaukee. Along with taking in the latest and greatest technology out there, you can visit 2W Tech at booth 1441. Stop by to find out if your data is floating around on the Dark Web, or have your questions answered about Epicor in Azure.
- Learn from the past: Look at where cloud, analytics and the digital experience has brought you, and consider what it means for future trends. Today, we’re working on the benefits of Epicor in Azure.
- Look into other industries: Trends like blockchain, cognitive and digital reality are next in line to find their place in the industrial landscape. Take note of their evolution into manufacturing technologies.
- Keep up with reports: The latest technological reports and whitepapers can tell you what is on the horizon as analyzed by the best and brightest minds in the business. You might consider reading these an afterthought as you attempt to keep up with the day-to-day operations, but your competitors most likely think otherwise.
- Rely on the experts: Partner with a company like 2W Tech – an IT consultant that specializes in manufacturing – to ensure that your operations are working with the latest and greatest technological advances available.
We are a Microsoft Gold partner, as well as an Epicor Gold partner, so we can provide the best solutions for your business as soon as they are available. Contact us today to learn more.