Epicor ERP 10.2.700 Eases Manufacturers into Remote Work
Hopefully, COVID-19’s days are numbered now that functioning vaccines are close to hitting the market. However, remote work in some way shape or form is here to stay, so Epicor has added several features to its Epicor ERP 10.2.700 update to keep the manufacturing industry up to speed with the ways of remote working.
Epicor’s new release supports global manufacturers as they adapt to an ever-changing workplace with reliable cloud enhancements and higher security access to data and order creation remotely. Epicor ERP 10.2.700 empowers your organization’s remote workers, especially essential employees, to thrive.
This release includes the countless changes Epicor has made to modernize its ERP user experience. This includes the addition of hundreds of new forms, reports, processes, trackers and flows now available to simplify daily work and enhance productivity. Also, Epicor Application Studio, a powerful toolset that enables users to create their own experience in an intuitive and streamlined way, is introducing enhancements including a new Application Studio home page, embedded websites, and reusable component design.
Another new feature is Advanced Unit of Measure, which offers new levels of traceability in inventory management to meet requirement of the metals services industries. Through this feature, users will see and transact inventory in two separate units of measure, including when there is no constant conversion.
Additional updates include:
- Epicor Data Analytics Budgeting and Forecasting – A modern, cloud-based BI and analytics solution that provides robust financial reports like financial statements, balance sheets and cash flow reports.
- 1EDI Source Supplier-Digital Integration Suite – Integrates customer suppliers, regardless of supplier’s technical capabilities, via web portal access or direct ERP integration.
- Epicor QuickShip – The new features of Epicor QuickShip in the Azure Cloud include bulk and mass shipping and rate shopping to include accessorial, which opens new markets for manufacturers as the supply chain digitizes.
- Epicor Identity – Built on native Azure Cloud Services, Epicor Identity offers secure centralized identity management with multifactor authentication single sign-on and new self-service administration for an additional layer of security.
- Epicor ERP Cloud Data Access – Analyze Epicor ERP data even deeper with preferred business intelligence solutions in a write-protected environment.
2W Tech has been an Epicor partner for over 30 years and maintains an Epicor Gold Partner certification. We are also a Microsoft Gold Partner and have been implementing Azure cloud since its arrival. The two solutions combined make for a very powerful tool for manufacturers. Adopting Epicor in Azure can make your business competitive and will help keep you ahead of the game in the digital transformation.