2W Technologies, INC is a fast-paced, high-growth, kick-ass, full-service technology consulting firm with clients across the United States. 2W specializes in helping our clients (mostly manufacturers) get maximum value from their technology investments. We specialize in Epicor ERP, network architecture managed cloud services and cyber defense.
Our growth has created the need to add an additional Client Success Manager to our sales team. The CSM’s responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The CSM liaises between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts in order to find more and better solutions to our client’s needs. This position has significant growth and upwards mobility opportunities.
Client Success Manager:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Quarter over quarter account growth
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Managing customer expectations for budget and obstacles.
- Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of our products and services.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of ERP, networking technologies and manufacturing process
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You are always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and collaboration tools
- Knowledge of Epicor ERP, ConnectWise or other help desk support software helpful.
2W Tech has the benefits you’d expect. health, life, disability, 401K plus generous PTO.
Is this you? Click the apply now button and you’ll be forwarded to our application page, register, take the survey, and upload your resume.